A modified version of the Spec Pac system specifically designed for Cave and Mine Rescue operations. Lifting bridle is included (Spec Pak will not function in all lifting modes without the use of the lifting bridle).
Patient packaging and extrication system combines the backboard immobilization of a shortboard with the suspension and support of a full-body harness. The Cave Rescue Spec Pak system utilizes 40 oz. urethane haul bag material is sewn on the entire back and butt of the Spec Pak to reduce wear and create a smooth low profile sliding surface for cave rescue operations. Hard backboard portion of the Spec Pac can be easily removed for situations that dictate extremely small profile patient packaging. Cave Rescue Spec Pak utilizes new Cobra D ring adjuster buckles at chest position with built-in D ring attachments allowing for attachment of Yates bridle systems. Grab handles located at the head and sides allow rescuers to better handle the patient during movement through tight spaces. Extremely useful for any cave rescue operation where a vertical environment may be encountered. In addition, the Spec Pak system is a lifting harness, thus eliminating the need for a separate victim harness. Unique self-adjusting (sliding) cervical restraint eliminates the problems associated with lifting patients vertically while secured to a rigid backboard.
Spec Pak is only intended as a limited spinal immobilization system. It must be used in conjunction with proper spinal immobilization such as the use of a cervical collar where conditions and protocols dictate. Designed by Yates Professional. Weight 14 lbs.
Note: Lifting bridle is recommended for use in most lifting operations. The upper D ring attachment should only be used for short duration lifts of 5 to 7 minutes.
• Meets ANSI/OSHA Class III harness standards. Spec Pak has a 400 lb. WLL/SWL 1.77kN
• Dorsal D ring attachment is made of forged steel
• D ring portion of shoulder adjuster buckles is made of stainless steel
• Storage bag provided equipped with shoulder strap for carrying and top connection point for lowering without a patient in the device
• Available in standard red/blue/orange color
• Combat Medical Systems XCollar universal one size adjustable cervical collar included
• Spec Pak comes with two sets of forehead and chin restraint straps, one set is 2″wide velcro and one set is vinyl coated Nylon and foam. easily decontaminated. Replacement straps sold individually.
|Origin||Made in the USA|