What to Expect upon Arrival to Class
- You will be given a contact cell number for Course Lead
- You should expect to have a personal vehicle and that it may need to participate in shuttles to and from access points.
- Instructional staff will coordinate a community fund collected from students to pay for on-site lunches for the duration of the course. This is usually about $7.00 per man per day for cold cut lunches and staff will pack and restock as needed over duration of course.
- Wetsuits can be rented upon arrival but you need to make instructional staff aware upon booking course.
- Make staff aware of any medical needs specific to you prior to day one.