- Adjustable positioning lanyard, that when combined with a fall-arrest device, enables comfortable positioning at a workstation when the user has support for the feet. Length is adjusted by operating the rope adjuster while holding the free end of the lanyard, when the system is not under load.
- Can be used in two ways:
– used in single mode with the ADJUST rope adjuster on the harness ventral attachment point, when the anchor is located above the user, so that the load is comfortably distributed between the waistbelt and leg loops
– used in double mode on the harness side attachment points. This type of attachment ensures better load distribution on the belt.
- Easy handling:
– very quick and precise length adjustment, thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope adjuster
– easy clipping, with the STUART accessory that helps keep the connector in the correct position.
– CAPTIV ADJUST positioning bar helps hold the ADJUST rope adjuster in the proper position and keeps the lanyard and rope adjuster integrated with the carabiner (1)
– individual identification marking on the plastic sheath, for tracking the equipment throughout its lifespan
– protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive surfaces and enhances rope glide. This protection can be removed for single mode use, allowing the user to get up closer to the anchor
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall
- Available in three lengths: 2, 3 and 5 m. Rope length is readily identified by the marking on the end-stop sleeve.(1) Compatible with OK, Am’D, Bm’D and OXAN connectors
- Material(s): Aluminum, nylon, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE), elastomer
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, EAC, ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11
|Length||2 m||3 m||5 m|
|Weight||300 g||370 g||510 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner pack count||1||1||1|
There are no reviews yet.