The NRS Big Water V PFD is the industry-leading commercial life jacket known for its comfort, durable construction and high-flotation capabilities. When you work in challenging swiftwater conditions, the Big Water V is an ideal choice for providing excellent protection and comfort during a river rescue incident. This high flotation jacket has a universal fit that wraps easily around a wide range of torso sizes. It offers outstanding mobility during a water rescue and features four front buckles to simplify entry, exit, and adjustment. There are four side, two waist, and two shoulder adjustments to hold the PFD securely in place. A flotation collar helps keep your head above water and protected when floating on your back. UL approved, USCG certified.
- The Big Water V is a high-profile, Type V PFD delivering 25 lbs. of flotation.
- Contouring foam panels create a more comfortable and adaptive fit.
- Highly adjustable to fit a and a range of body types.
- Flotation collar helps keep your head above water while floating on your back.
- Four heavy-duty front buckles make entry, exit and adjustment simple and quick.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (Leg Straps sold separately).
- The Big Water V carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Extended strap length and girth range (longer skirt)
- New Universal Plus Size to accommodate larger users
- Improved contouring panels for better fit and comfort
- Constructed with 420-denier rip stop nylon for greater product durability and less fading potential
- Updated style and color scheme