ISC Hand Ascenders are sleek & ergonomic by design. They are machined from high-strength Aluminium extrusion and are suitable for heavy-duty use. All ISC Hand Ascenders have both primary and secondary attachment holes, are fitted with stainless steel cams and come with moulded, comfort-grip handles.
- Height: 220 mm (8 11/16″)
- Width: 79 mm (3 1/8″)
- Depth: 30 mm (1 3/16″)
- Weight: 364 g (13 oz)
- Rope Size: 9 – 13 mm (15/16″-1/2”)
- Serial numbering: As standard
- Cam material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Anodized
- Approved Standards: EN567, NFPA compliant
- Weight: 364g (13oz)
- Made in Wales
There are no reviews yet.