The K9 Lifesaver Harness™ was originally developed for the San Francisco Fire Department to use for rescuing stranded dogs from coastal cliffs. The department consulted with a veterinarian to help ensure that the harness properly supported the weight of a dog without harming its internal organs or tail while being suspended. Integrated features range from head to tail to provide the rescuer the means to quickly and safely secure a K9 for a pick-off rescue or extraction from confined space. The harness lift assembly distributes weight evenly to reduce pressure points, and five quick-connect buckles make securing and adjusting to the dog’s body fast and intuitive. D-ring located at chest for low-angle evacuations. Padded back and belly assembly provide safety and comfort while keeping straps separated to expedite the donning process. Compatible with most medium sized dogs.
- Quick to don and safely secure
- Customizable fit with five points of adjustment
- Padded lower support and leg loops provide stability and weight distribution
- Machined aluminum quick-connect buckles
- D-ring at chest for low angle rescues
- Rear leg assembly can be stowed inside the zippered back pouch until needed
- Features two lift points, control handle and connector for leash
- Contrasting thread color aids in inspection
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Made in USA of domestic and foreign components
There are no reviews yet.