The AquaFlex jumpsuit line, with super-stretch neoprene, provides the ultimate in comfort and quality. With the full super-stretch neoprene used throughout, plus the liquid-sealed seams, the AquaFlex’s quality stands out amongst the competition. The suits are made with AquaFlex neoprene which has three times the stretch of standard neoprene, making the suit easy to get on and off and also ensures a great fit for every body shape. The seams are sealed with liquid rubber, which make them durable and protects them from unraveling and also keeps water out and warmth in. The cuffs are all fused with the X-Tend technology which minimizes fraying and maximizes stretch. The left sleeve is outfitted with a silicone traction pad to keep wrist dive computers from rotating when neoprene compresses. The internal chest and back panels have a thermal loop laminate to help keep warmth at the body’s core. The AquaFlex Jumpsuit line comes in three different thicknesses (3mm, 5mm, 7mm).
- 3mm, 5mm or 7mm AquaFlex neoprene used throughout. This is the base thickness of the neoprene layer before the nylon outer and inner layers are added
- The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and hook-and-loop materials due to the tighter weave. This keeps the suit looking good and functioning well
- The inner material is ultra-soft, making these suits easy to don and doff
- Neoprene is an environmentally non-petroleum based material
- Skin-in-neck seal provides for a comfortable stretch and seals out water
- Internal thermal chest and back material keep warmth at the body’s core (N/A on Women’s Black/Pink & Black/Twilight)
- Liquid rubber seams prevent water transfer and unraveling (N/A on Women’s Black/Pink & Black/Twilight)
- Silicone print wrist computer traction pad (N/A on Women’s Black/Pink & Black/Twilight)
- Three-way zipper seal on the 5mm and 7mm suits minimizes water entry to maintain warmth
- Kidney pad for additional insulation in this high heat loss area (5mm and 7mm suits)
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms for comfort
- The knee pads, wrist and ankles are ultra stretchy
There are no reviews yet.