Aleutian K 5mm Gloves tack on the added protection of kevlar. These gloves feature a durable outer layer that’s enhanced with ballistic strength synthetic fiber throughout the palms and fingers for added protection and durability where you need it most.
- Protective Grip Durable silicone palm and finger pads protect hands from abrasion and provide excellent control when handling gear or making adjustments underwater.
- Rugged and Durable Toughest in the line: palms, fingers, and fingertip backs are made of durable, ballistic-strength nylon fiber for the highest level of abrasion protection.
- Textured Grip Keep a firm hold on your knife and other gear: the textured surface of the palms, fingers, and fingertip backs helps you maintain grip and make underwater adjustments without fumbling.
- Warm Choose from 3mm or 5mm neoprene thicknesses, depending on your travel needs. Elastic closure minimizes water exchange.
- Accommodates Thick Wetsuits The bell-shaped wrist laps over even the thickest wetsuits, so there’s no gap in protection.
- Sculpted Cut Responsive range of motion: fingers have a gentle, natural flexion to eliminate fatigue, facilitate gripping, and reduce bunching material on the inside of the hands, so you can act quickly without straining against thicker material. Ribbed back helps gloves retain their shape.
- Comfortable Four-way stretch neoprene gives you full range of motion.
- Eco-Conscious Packaging Comes in a reusable mesh bag for easy drying and storage.
There are no reviews yet.