Features and Benefits
- Belt made of specially woven, high strength nylon webbing.
- Lock stitched with high tenacity nylon thread
- 3” wide buckle strap.
- 5” wide body pad.
- Double tongue buckle for fast engagement and release of the belt.
- Zinc plated steel Pompier hook with automatic, one-hand twist lock operation.
- Hardware meets 50 hour salt spray test
- UL classification.
- Proven track record
- Adjustable leg straps available.
- 18” hook extension available.
Meets NFPA 1983-2017 edition
Model # 531 – with hook only
Model # 540 – 18″ long extension for 531
There are no reviews yet.